What’s your PhD planning style?!
It’s that time of year when we naturally turn to making plans for the new year ahead.
What sort of process do you have in place to support you?
Whatever it is the PhD plan-a-thon might be able to help…
– For the ‘Project Manager’ in you there will be new planning tools to experiment with
– For the more soulful side there will be daily meditations
– For those of you who like a workbook there will be a range of exercises to complete
– As well as lots of opportunity to meet and talk with other PhD researchers in the Plan-a-thon hub.
The PhD Plan-a-thon is perfect for whatever stage you are at in your research – starting out, messy middle or final countdown! It is five days to kick-start the year and reconnect to your passion for your PhD!
You will receive:
• Daily live calls from January 8th -12th with a special ‘launch party’ on January 7th (don’t worry, we’ll send recordings to everyone in case you can’t join us live!)
• Daily home practices and exercises to complete
• A beautifully designed 34-page downloadable workbook that will take you on a journey of self-discovery and develop greater awareness
• Expertly crafted daily guided meditations that you can keep and listen to as often as you want
This is the 6th time Dr Allan Johnson and I have run this programme and we have received such wonderful feedback every time!
One participant said:
The PhD Plan-a-thon was a really great way to begin the…year. It was a source of respite, calm, and introspection, and a great way of grounding myself each day in the here-and-now, rather than worrying about past work or future deadlines. I was in a really lovely group and made some new friends! Emma and Allan expertly facilitated the week, drawing out the best in all of us and providing us with a safe/brave space in which we could be our authentic selves without fear of judgement.
Click here if you would like to join us in January!